Jackson Babbs is an outgoing and professional individual with 11 years of experience in the general and construction industries. He is always looking to better advance himself in any direction.
His focus is safety, education and providing efficient high-quality training to others. Jackson has a drive to provide clear and concise safety compliant inspections and effective training to individuals in various applications and environments. His background is with hazardous materials and their remediation, mitigation and disposal.
Jason has a thorough knowledge of compliant safety regulations in multiple different working environments and private establishments, including: OSHA, MSHA, Lockheed Martin and The Army Core of Engineers (Buckley Air force Base).
- Co-chairperson – Jobsite Safety Committee (HBA of Metro Denver) (2015, 2016, 2017)
- OSHA Authorized Trainer for Construction for OSHA 10 Hour and OSHA 30 Hour Courses
- Forklift Certification Trainer
- Aerial Lift Certification Trainer
- Respiratory Protection Trainer with Fit Testing
- Excavation Competent Person Trainer
- CPR/First Aid & AED Trainer
- Fall Protection & Fall Arrest Trainer
- Fall Protection-Qualified Person
- Scaffold Competent Person Trainer
- Hazardous Waste Site Safety (HAZWOPER)
- Confined Space Trainer
- Asbestos Safety Trainer
- Fluent in Spanish
- Heavy Equipment Trainer
- Lead Awareness Trainer
- Mold Awareness Trainer
- Previous First Responder Training and Certification